Monday, April 18, 2016

It's a Jungle Out There

Pedestrian crossing
Sometimes, I have difficulty coming up with stuff to blog about.  Today is not one of those days.  

See, on my drive to work today, I see this guy/pedestrian trying to cross the street whilst standing in the crosswalk.  Being a dutiful and defensive driver of the road, I stopped to let guy/pedestrian cross the road.  Pedestrian gets maybe half way across and has to stop because some numb nut flew threw the crosswalk.  I'm talking barreled his backside, nary-a-care-in-his-entitlement-world through the crosswalk nearly taking out guy/pedestrian's knees.  In the immortal words of Ms. Granger: "What an idiot!" 

Seems there is a whole lot of idiots on the road today what with the fact that every state in the union has laws related to pedestrians.  Sure there are; check out this 50 State summary of laws related to pedestrians. 

Anyway, the point to all this is that I just had to rant because I saw that guy almost take out a pedestrian.  I now return you to your normal programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment