Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Baby steps

Take it slow (and then you can take it easy)
I've got a one year old and today (just a few seconds ago), I got to see her take her first few steps.  She moves faster crawling but that will change soon enough.  It's a kick to see my kid develop and grow with each new thing.  First it was sitting up on her own, then laughing, then eating with a spoon, then drinking from a cup, then the waving bye-bye, and now walking.  It happens so fast you'll miss it if you blink!

It's just like that when you're learning how to do your own legal research.  At first you think, "This is too hard!"  After a while you think, "This isn't so bad."  Then it's, "I'm actually getting the hang of this," and finally you'll say out loud, "I am a freaking legal researching GOD!" (well, you may not say that out loud, but you'll think it).

Might I suggest a few resources that can help you with your legal researching acumen:
While you may feel you'll never get the hang of the "how" to do legal research, trust me; I've guided hundreds of people through the process.  Heck, if I can do it, anyone (and I do mean anyone) can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment